Family Photos

About Me

My photo
World's BEST Husband and Father!!!!!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

New And Improved

You can now post a comment on any of my pages. I have a newly completed project posted on the wood working page, tell me what you think. For the past couple of days, I have been helping my wife with a exchange for one of her blogging friends. I will post pic's as soon as he receives it. Today I will be continuing my cross stitch, I will put pics on my cross stitching page at the end of the day. Feel free to stop in and check out my progress. Thanks to all of you that have left comments, I love reading them. I look forward to receiving more! This is a re-post, because I added a one-nighter to wood working. Also I am posting updates for my cross stitch.

NEW PICS!!!!!


HUNORMOUS FROG I HAD TO PULL OUT OF MY CROSS STITCH!!!! RIP-IT RIP-IT RIP-IT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love reading what you all have to say.